Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's Melyssa Ford - Snitches !








Boogie’s Blog – Melyssa Ford:

So me and my girl Melyssa Ford, who I must say is absolutely stunning ALL THEEE TIME, sat down to have a heart to heart. I’m sure you all have heard that there is SOME CLOWN out there hacking into celebrity gmail accounts and emailing other celebrities as tho they are the person they hacked.

Yeah I know…get a fucking life, right? Who wants to sit and email strangers all day who don’t even know who you are? Some people just don’t have anything better to do. I will say tho, I’m a little offended. WHY THE FUCK HASN’T THIS ANYONE HACKED MY SHIT!!??? I’M INTERESTING!!! Shit..lol ...

So anyway, apparently she was hacked by this clown …suspectedly the same clown that hacked a certain multiple threat artist in the game. So the fucked up part about it is that the clown ass hacker sent out private…riskey… pictures that were saved in my girl’s account.

Now, ain’t that fucked up? A snitch can’t have SHIT to herself. Now, my girl was minding her own damn business and taking some sexy shots of herself, and some muthafucka is SOOOOOOOOO pressed that he has to sneak in her email account and expose her ass to other people on her email list. He coulda at least just kept the shit for himself and rubbed one off now and then in secret. Dag…why tell the whole damn world?

Asshole.

Now, of course babygirl is pissed about it and I thought I was gonna have to taze her ass a few times. A snitch was ready to go OFF!!!!! Lol - Take a breather boo. Forget bout them… we all love you!

Anyway, when I asked her if she was ashamed of the pictures of course she said no. I know that’s right ..be proud of your shit! But wait…why did her ass say she’s taken a few black and white sexy pics and a few with a little crack showing, which she calls BUTT CLEAVAGE.
BUUT CLEAVAGE???? Lol This snitch is creative. Lol hahahahaha.


Now, I asked if she was sure she was hacked and didn’t do that shit herself. (Yaull know how we do…lol ...do some shit and wanna take it back. Lol)

And she said no…and you know what..I believe her. But that other chic that resides in my head is like “yeah right snitch…lol you sent that shit…lol.”

Anyway…to not give the hacker too much attention…we moved on to a better topic. TURN OFFS!! True to form, Melyssa said “nastiness”. Now, by nastiness she didn’t mean freaky …stick his finger in your ass…type shit. She meant dudes that don’t baby powder their balls!

Baby Powdered balls…I think I like that! She said that it isn’t hard to get around the shit…she works it out. So I guess chalky balls are the thing for 2009! Hey…I’m wit it!! More chalk for the bulk! Hey…life is all about new experiences.

Also, she don’t like dudes that are insecure Bitches….ME NEITHER HONEY!!! Don’t try to tear a bitch down emotionally and mentally because YOU can’t handle that she is the shit. That’s what drew you to her ass in the first place! Get with it or get lost. Melyssa is a smart chic…majored in Forensic Psychology and everything.

Don’t get it twisted dudes…just because a girl is a video girl, actress, etc…that doesn’t mean she’s stupid.

And did yaull know she has NEVER kissed a guy in a video? I bet you didn’t realize THAT did you? She said she don’t know yo ass!!! Why she gotta kiss you?! Lol LOVE HER!!!!

Now does Melyssa Ford like sex. YESSS!!!! And baby girl has learned some thangs since her first time that she did NOT LIKE BY THE WAY!!!( Although if you are going for her booty hole you might wanna back off…she ain’t with it) So if you are the first and you are reading this..just know…YOU DID NOT PUT IT DOWN BABY BOY!! She said the shit was NOT the business and it felt terrible going in and out…in and out…Nope you were shit buddy..lol.

So stop bragging - we all know you are probably doing. OH! And she promises she will leave this world without EVER having taking it in the ass..no fingers, no dicks, no nothing. Leave her ass alone!!! Literally. Lol !!! She said her pussy and head are good enough on their own.

Big dicks? Give her a 9 ½ and you are perfect. Anything bigger and she is NOT fucking with you. Lol I feel that shit though. Nobody is trying to stretch their shit out and have shit falling out from there stomach and what not. Fuck THAT!

Now as for you chics that are out there NOT having orgasms!! Homegirl has perfected the art of coming EVERYTIME..but she don’t have nothing to tell yaull. Lol. She just wishes you the best. Lol. She is selfish as shit ain’t she?! Hahahaha!!!!

Oh and for all yaull nuccas out there screaming “Bitches are gold diggers!!!” this snitch is “FIERCELY independent.” She’s not gonna turn away a gift, but …”she got her own….she got her owwwnnnn…yea she got her ownnnn…she got her OWWWNNNNNNN.” That’s my shit…
Now, on to some DEBUNKING OF RUMORS!!!

SHE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO ILL FEELINGS ABOUT, TOWARD, OR WITH KARRINNE STEVENS!! THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CHIC…BUT SHE UNDERSTANDS HER. And there it is…rumor COMPLETELY debunked!

Now, bare with me yaull because this is fucked me up. I asked her where was the wildest place she had sex. And THIS snitch said….

…a fucking cemetery…in the rain.

All I gotta say is..damn. Oh lord! …Michael Meyers ain’t killing my ass while I'm fucking in a damn cemetery. Okay girl…you kinda threw me for a loop with that one, but hey…if you like it I love it. (Not really. Lol)

Ultimate one night stand wish …..
…drum roll please….

BARACK OBAMA!!!!

This snitch has really really high hopes. Lol -Melyssa I know you are TOOOO classy to actually try that shit, but just know Michelle will whip your ass!!! Lol... But its true…Every girl wants to fuck Barack. Well I guess.

Question of the day“
“Does Barack baby powder his balls…?”

Hmmm…I guess we’ll always wonder.

Dr. Boogie is woe' out Snitches... that Melyssa Ford is tooooo much!


2 comments:

  1. this is so good shit i needed some good blog shit this shit is live ...... yes dr boggie more ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao!! baby powder?? what yall think this is, a huggies commerical?WHOLE HEARTEDLY agree with the Obama obsession...;) who doesnt?..messin' wit LA even the NIGGAS want a piece of that..lol but DEFINETLY cannot get with the cemetery...thats some creep shit!

    ReplyDelete