Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Goldie Snitches About the Flava of Her Love !







I had Goldie from Season One "Flavor of Love" in the chair, and yes she Snitched .. here's the Chair Chat for ya':



Goldie talked about doing movies and producers being jiggety jiggety…what the hell is that, Goldie??



Look, don’t be bringing that country ass slang up on my interview, girl. She made it on the cover of the box of her DVD, though. Although she isn’t making any money off of it…ummm…okay. We are too old for that shit Goldie…get your money girl…forget the fame! But still go see her work! It should be on the shelves at Blockbuster in 2 months.



So anyway, we talked about the Flavor of Love being her first time on TV. She said she found it on Craigslist and was like HELLLL NO! I ain’t doing that shit…BUT like most of the shit we say we ain’t gonna do…she did it. LMAO!





She went with her homegirl, just to go and ended up getting chosen OVER her. Sorry homegirl!! Apparently the snitch went to the audition and said “hell no!”… she couldn’t see herself falling in love with Flav. LOL! I bet she just KNEW she was gonna get the part. I feel you tho girlfriend, because I would have said the same damn thing. Ughh…makes my teeth chatter. Hahahaha.





Now…my big question was how was it kissing Flavor Flav in the mouth?
…Wait yaull…I just threw up in my mouth a little….
Okay… lets try this again…”How was it kissing Flava Flav in the mouth?” She said it was aight, and New York was pissed the FUCK OFF…That nigga must have the kiss of gold (well, actually he does) because those snitches were going crazy over his ass. Mmm mmm mmm. No thanks.



But anyway, in her country ass Speedy Gonzales voice…SLOW DOWN GIRL…she continued to explain how it’s the personality that you get to see when you spend QT with him that gets all those girls open. Hmmm…I think I’ll stay away from him before my ass ends up falling in love.
Sike...never happen!!!



Anyway, as we talked of course I had to find out which one of the broads in the house was the true snitch that got on her nerves. Her reply…ALLLLLLLL those season two bitches!! Not individually, but when those snitches got together they were a hot mess!





Now of course you know we also wanna know who had sex with Flav!!! She wasn’t trying to tell but she did point out that Bootz was a virgin, and that’s what she told Flav so she didn’t have to sex him. I would have said the same shit girl. No hate here. But wait!!! The snitch is pregnant!! Yes Miss Bootz the fake ass virgin herself!!! The snitch must be about 24 months pregnant because she’s been fat for years. LOL! Get your labor induced boo boo…you’re overdue.

Ummm…if his dumbass believed THAT shit about Bootz being a virgin…he just might have believed that all those girls were there because they really, really, really had love for Flava Flav. Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahaha…



However! Homegirl Goldie put it out there…New York really did fuck FLAV!!!


But she did it in the closet! (that was the only place with no cameras) And get this…not even to win. The snitch did it straight out of horniness! EEWWW!!!



Oh YEAH!! She told us about her funny fling. Goldie girl we didn’t know you were a freak!!! But wait…you sexed a dude with no arms? I’m going to let yaull just use your imagination with that one. Lmao I don’t think I even need to explain. Actually let me do just that. She said this nikka got OUT of his chair himself…crawled over to her on elbows and WENT TO TOWN!! WHAT the FUCK?! Goldie, times ain’t that hard girl…I’m going to find you a dude with at least two arms.





Don’t even sweat it…lol. One thing for sure…Dr. Boogie will FIND your ass a nikka!! Hahaha. She did say she wouldn’t’ mind fucking Lil Wayne tho. I think this snitch has an affinity for trolls. So, LADIES!!!...If you are fucking with a little ass black dude with nappy ass hair… that talks like he’s half retarded…keep his ass away from Goldie!



Whew…enough of that. But anyway, she went on and on about how she’s gonna keep hope alive, and keep the grind gully and whatever other positive cliché that black people use, that you can think of. She’s a cool girl…real nice. I want her to slow her talk down about 30 wpm tho…that makes it hard to focus on what I’m trying to ask!



SNITCH I CAN’T WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS!!





Aight Goldie…step your game up baby, and get on some more shows. You can do it! Love you!!





Good luck…and on to the next.



Check her out on Myspace at www.myspace.com/goldienc



Dr. Boogie… told y'all I was gonna bring it Snitches !





Get ready for mo ...





Stay beautiful!








2 comments:

  1. this is the rawest blog so farrr and there in his seat can you put a camera up plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. effing hilarious...lol!

    ReplyDelete