Monday, April 27, 2009

B.Scott's SEXcapades





So I FINALLY got a chance to catch up with the infamous B SCOTT. Check out some of the interview!THE BLOGGER IS ABOUT TO DO MY BLOG!
Boogie: Okay, so I got Top questions...
B.Scott: Bring it!
Boogie: ?How old was B Scott when he lost his virginity?
B.Scott: oh......hahahahaa
Boogie: We always get 'em don't we? lol
B.Scott: WHOA! lol okay when I lost my virginity, I lost it when I was 18, actually.
Boogie: Really? That was the same age Vivica was when she lost hers!
B.Scott: Yeah, and I lost it to a WOMAN.
Boogie:O REALLY? You had sex with a woman first??
B.Scott: DEFINETLY! there's nothing wrong with a lil VA -J -J.
Boogie: She was your girlfriend?
B.Scott: Ahhh....No she wasn't my girlfriend.
Boogie: You was random? Hooking up?
B.Scott: Yes, random hook-up.
Boogie: You was SMASHIN' pussy around the town B.SCOTT?!? WHO woulda knew B.SCOTT running around smashin'!!
B.Scott: Yeah I did a lil sumthin to the Va-j-j and thangs... people think that because I am such a SUPER GAY, they don't think that I have any history with women. That's not true!
Boogie: Do you still do that now?
B.Scott: uhhh...NOT SO MUCH..lol once you know better, YOU DO BETTER. I'm not saying that having sex with a woman is bad, I'm just sayin', it's not for me and MY house.
Boogie: Name one place that you had sex, that was really, REALLY wild.
B.Scott: really REALLY wild? ohhh...I had sex before in an elevator.lol
Boogie: Was it moving?
B.Scott: Yeah it was moving! We didnt mesh the emergency button or anything. Actually one time it did open up , and people were standing there, and they kind of just let it go.um hmm...it was kinda HOTT
Boogie: Were you in the middle of a position?
B.Scott: UHhh..middle of a POSITION?.... I think he was in the middle of a position..hahaha
Boogie: O WOOOWWW!!
B.Scott: Don't let my bitch ass FOOL YOU...
Boogie: Have you always been gay?
B.Scott: I have always been gay. Have I always accepted it? No.
Boogie: So what age did you realized that ?
B.Scott: Somphmore year in college. I was dating a girl at the time, and we were friends.It wasn't working. We decided to be friends again, and she introduced me to a friend of hers that she was considering dating to show me that she was over me. One thing lead to another, she went to the bathroom, and he jumped on me and kissed me... thats how it all started.
Boogie:So that was your first time...Was he cute?
B.Scott: He was very cute...um hum, he was in a fraternity and everything. very popular. I don't mess with riff raff, EVEN when I was coming out!
Boogie : How do you feel about a couple of people that do what you do? One being Wendy Williams..
B.Scott: Wendy,Wendy , Wendy,...actually I support wendy, I met het once but she wasnt SO nice to me.I love her but this is the bottom line..even tho I am a man, I look more of a woman then SHE does.
Boogie:You know we love you Wendy, and uhhh.. you know that's not a good look. Okay Perez Hilton?
B.Scott:umm....I don't know her...lol..i do know him, i know him very well. there is no need to compare us because we are VERY different. I don't really have much to say about that.
Boogie: Does he support you?
B.Scott: umm..He did. He put me on his webite saying that I am the most fabolous you tube star ever.Then he realized that I had my own website, and he quickly took the post down.
Boogie: Hate is the new LOVE and it will be back!! Have you ever had ANY plastic surgery?
B.Scott: No, I'll leave that to Vivica...
Boogie: So my last question is what is the Bow Wow? What happened with Bow Wow?
B.Scott:Basically Bow Wow, was saying in a live chat that he walked into a barbershop, and realized the barber was gay, and decided that he didn't want the barber to touch the top of his head. And I'm offened by that cause bow wow should know better. He has been in the industry long enough to know that he shouldnt say something like that, and he has been around gays his whole life. So evidently there's something else going on, umm that people SHOULD be noticing...IE..if you really comfortable in your sexuality, you have nothing to hide, you don't have alot to say abou the gays. So that's how I feel about it....
Boogie:wow... It was great having you on the Boogiesecrets blog. Did you get all of that SNITCHES?
B.Scott: double kisses! *Mu`ah* *Mu`ah* BYE BYE!s
We definetly ALWAYS get them!!!



1 comment:

  1. I personally LOVE B SCOTT!! lol LET THEM HATE! Don't let his bitch ass fool you! ANYBODY going down? ..im sure BOW WOW will be....hahaha

    ReplyDelete